+44(0) 1234 567 890 info@domainname.com

Thursday 8 August 2013

Help Finding A Roster With Rookies Updated

02:28

Share it Please
Hey guys! Longtime Operation Sports user, haven't been on the forums in quite a while though. I have been searching for hours. Can anyone give me a link or the gamertag of someone who has an updated 2k13 Roster with rookies?

I can't wait for 2k14 and am tired of playing with these rosters. I always get my rosters for the Show, NCAA Football and Madden on here, but have never got anything for NBA2k.

I play 2k13 on 360 and would greatly appreciate any help finding an updated roster.


There are some good ones here. You have Rondo is God, PJT, NBA Bound25 which seem to be getting the best reviews. I should have one out by the end of Next week. I will link you to all the Threads so you can look thru them.

Rondo's: Take That 2K13

PJT's: PJT05's Hardwood Hoops Roster (RED MC Edition)

NBA Bound:Playoff/End of Season Roster & 2013-2014 Roster

Mine(not Complete): Trifecta OFF-SEASON Roster(2013-14)


View the original article here