+44(0) 1234 567 890 info@domainname.com

Thursday 8 August 2013

(XBOX) Bedwardsroy19 & Team 2K13 Roster PORTED

01:42

Share it Please
I'm gonna get to the point, I have ported a roster made by Bedwardsroy19 from PS3 to Xbox. I can only do a couple things, so I'll need some help later.

It's currently an outdated roster, missing the Brandon Jennings trade and transactions after that.

I would like to thank Bedwards and his team for the work, Vlad for RED MC, vnardella5 for a copy of the roster, and Skuxx24 for creating a domino effect of the discovery.

What this roster includes:
-Player Edits from Bedwards
-A Port of my retro recolors (currently glitched)
-New Orleans Pelicans (kinda)
-Charlotte Hornets jerseys set on Bobcats

What needs to be worked on:
-Coaches (I can't do that)
-Current Jerseys Recolored
-Player Accessories
-New Orleans Pelicans Court/Fix Jerseys
-Player Stats (I can't do that)
-Restoring the original 92-93 Hornets

CURRENTLY ON 2K SHARE
Name: Bedwards PS3 2K14 Roster
GT: SwaggyMarv

OFFLINE LINK: TBA

Last edited by MarvinOida; 08-07-2013 at 07:25 PM.

View the original article here